Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hot Termite

Fiddler Leg is telling stories, throwing gang signs. Developmentally, she's operating around 2013.

Dad is regressing. Who let this redneck on the beach?



Every day we defy death and swim out to the sand bar - my only stroke is the elementary backstroke, which propels me at steamer clip. It's that and doggy paddle. TK said they lose a couple relatives to the riptide every season. Also found out, from HK, that we're staying in his brother-in-law's place. That's an automatic sheet shazz.

Date night, last night, with sidekicks. The Magnificent One and GM Beav(ie) baby sat. We ate fried stuff and lifted most of the Kennedy valuables. Good times.

Here's TK with a Miller Chill.


All the K's, parking lot, SHEM CREEK:


The K's, 1983.


OK,


The much anticipated porch series, starring Pretty McCuticle, Pancho, Lefty - set to the Enya:


Ring toss game, major bags of fun. Josh has mastered the no-look first toss. I will probably take his life savings tonight.

Mom has started to use the term "chill-axin" with alarming frequency.


Not pictured here, me working my ass off.

I think tonight is taco night.


No comments: