Wednesday, September 24, 2008

10 1/2 lb. Froggy


Jane and I got great news at the Doctor's today. After last week, Doc was concerned about her low weight, so we put Operation: Chubby Baby into action. She gained 14 oz. in just a week and is back on track. She's such a champion sleeper (10 hours straight at night these days) she needed to catch up with a little extra milk during the day.

She's so much fun right now. Smiling, laughing and talking all the time. Well, gurgling and babbling, but its music to our ears. She's also rolling over and loves to sit and stand (with an assist, obviously). Just lying down in one place has clearly gotten old. We're still wondering where her hair is though...

We've gotten over the hump of having a few babysitters — very hard for me at first, but I'm toughening up. And I'm still interviewing nannies for when I go back to work in November. Its so hard to imagine leaving her.

Right now we're listening to one of my iPod playlists that Dad does not approve of... "Ultimate Gym List". Hate to tell you babe, but so far she's loving Nelly, Prince and ODB. Whoops!
xo Winz

2 comments:

teg said...

GREAT photo! Glad to hear she's truly coming into her own. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

The cutest frog I have ever seen! Tyler & Harper can't wait to meet her next weekend! xxoo