Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Scotty Hotbody

OK, the Nyquil commercials are #2 most insufferable. Atrocious!

Like that Maria Carey Olympics song. Ban her!

We're actually enjoying all of it, Jane thinks anything with a helmet on is a robot. She's hooked. She can also say Bob Costas.
This is what I'm talking about: classic rock, ghetto choreography, vests, backflip.






It totally snowed here today. The weathermen were going shitza.




Compulsory mohawk shot.



She's sleeping in this ensemble tonight, the Dukes up.



The real Dr. Dan, Bandaid man. That's for my fans in Korea.




Listening to Coral, "Boxtruck", thinking about a ski trip to Hawksnest, NC, circa 7th grade, during which Neal Hendrix declared to me he was "frenching" everything that moved. Still got it! I miss those molehills.




1 comment:

teg said...

You're hating all ads these days - I've grown to feel the same even more since acquiring a DVR.
Baby mohawks are inevitable and very necessary. Nice work.
Last few lines of this post made me laugh out loud for a solid two minutes. I can always count on you for a good giggle.
"Fart in church" is still tops.