Thursday, December 15, 2011

Intro: MARY AUSTIN MCKENNA | The Doubleth Daughter

Welcome Mary Austin, born 3:50 PM in Texas.

Dec. 14th / year of our lord '11.

In a hospital with ten names and twice that in parking lots.

7 Pounds, 5 oz. 19" long, chesty over leggy.

Future Tarheel:

As this is being written, MA is 28 hours old. She's quite healthy, covered in angel kisses and swaddling gear.

They finally let me wear scrubs. Very Flaming Lips in retrospect. I did not have the ear of the nurses.




Moments after all the action.



Jane's viewing - she was quite enamored and all lady with her new sister. Until she discovered the Jello.


Coco & Mo, running interference.


I figured I hadn't lost it in three year. I have.

As we sign off for tonight, the little fighter in repose.



Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We can't wait for all of it.

2 comments:

KOM said...

3 Mary's and 5 Austin's are not enough. We want more! Seriously, she is the most adorable thing on the planet. Clee concurs. Congratulations. Love from the left coast.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Mary Austin. I love all of the pictures team- keep em coming! Love this little fam. Lissy