Monday, March 17, 2008

Crappy St. Patrick's Day!


This picture was taken exactly one year ago today. These two knaves are my partying uncles. They'll be in charge of darts, putters, bandannas, Eddie Grant and stuff when the baby arrives.


Had to work late tonight, so no hijinks for the A man. Beav is laid out with a baby sitting on her kidneys, so we kept a low profile on this greatest of holidays.



Caught ten minutes of dancing with the stars, half an episode of top chef. I am ready to drafted for either. Told Beav my ideal reality show would be called, who wants to be america's next top male cheerleader? I would work out if it meant tossing featherweights around and doing cadenced severe hand claps. I was all wrong in High School.

Forgot to wear green today, no one pinched me.

No comments: