Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!


Our little Lady Bug made an appearance at the People Magazine Halloween Party yesterday. She passed out before the party was over. Its exhausting being that cute. We have another party tonight, so she gets to dress up again. She actually seemed to enjoy it.
She sat up unassisted for the first time yesterday. She uses her hands to prop up, but still impressive. I did not see that coming.
I'm back to work on Monday and can't imagine not spending my days with her. The last 4 1/2 months have been so special- and have gone way too fast. Wish me luck getting through next week.
xo Winz

3 comments:

teg said...

What an adorable lady bug! And I love her outfit from Sunday, too. Happy Halloween!!!

SMA said...

Good luck going back to work. I know it is so hard!
Your little bug is the cutest ladybug I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Wow she looked so cute in her Jane Bug Halloween outfit.. She would have won first prize at my Party.
She is already a NYC/ Brooklyn in style girl.. Can't wait to see you all on Friday the 29. Colleen