Sunday, January 18, 2009

No Naps the Radegast

So I was illegally double parked outside the laundromat, running in real quick to grab the drycleaning, saw a cop ease through the light, slowing as he passed my car, thinking I'm getting a ticket, I run back out, he pulls in front of our car, hits it.

Awesome.

Rips bumper off another inch, punches hole in his back wheel well. Trades me no ticket for not telling on him. Partner calls him a moron. Doubly awesome. Winds up guarding my car while I run back in and grab drycleaning. Can't make this stuff up.

Janebug is refusing to go down for naps, only interested in standing up and moving herself around her area. Not interested in outfits either, prefers nudie suits.

The whole crew made it out to the beerhall on Saturday. Dad tackled three liters admirably, had to be driven home. Bed at nine. Hasn't happened in 32 years.

Making dinner, gotta roll. Bravo Cards.





2 comments:

Debaser said...

what happened to the good picture??

teg said...

This is much too early for the "refusal-to-nap" syndrome. For you and W's sake, I hope Jane goes down easier very soon!