Monday, March 30, 2009

Wembley'd

Just back from the UK. Redeye to London Friday, straight to Wembley for the England v. Slovakia friendly. Smashing time. 4 months worth of work realized in 90 minutes. First time in that venue, first time for team England. Like nothing you'll experience here, maybe an Ohio St. game, but without the tackling.

G20 protests, on the road to the stadium. Awesome.

From the train, lovely. Pissed on us the minute we arrived.

It is rather massive.

Pitch, game time.


Four fingers for four goals. Rooney 2X, Lampard, Heskey. Got to see Crouch play, Bex had an assist. Looked good in the new kit.

Our windows at Lilywhites. This is why I don't get around to writing thank you notes that often.

You can check out the ads we made here:

http://www.umbro.com/#/?country=en&page=gallery&section=babies

Of note, when I left for work this morning, Jane pointed at me and barked "da da". Genius. I went to pieces.

xoxoxoxox


1 comment:

teg said...

Could not get your ads link to load, but that is so unimportant compared to the "da da" news. So cute! I'm only a sister and I still melt every time Abby calls Todd daddy. xoxo