Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sickles and Hammers

It's SXSW here in Austin, all the nerds have made their rounds, we are now innundated with Whussup Rockers. Congress has never seen this volume of skinny jeans. Will document what little of an experience we mustered shortly, though I did get bear hugged by Miles from Beulah last night after I coz'd him.

Was in NYC couple weeks back - biz + leisure. View from the Cooper Square hotel, morning of the Teaneck visitation and mouth running. City clearly misses my keen eye, it was barely hanging ten!



Sophia Coppola, spied as she crosses broadway, by Pappa Razzi. Thought I had Mariano Rivera in my sights too, but turned out to be the contingent from Muji, buying socks and pencil holders.



Checked out the High Line. It's pretty sick, if you're into greenways and competitive architecture.



Back to the Burg for a face stuffing and intense meetings with Black Inks.




These guys have been working on their camera face, it's paying massive divvy-ends.



Return to Tribeca, with French Sapper and just plain sappers.





Checked out the arts at the MOMA, I like what they've done with my concepts.




Our residence, spectacular.






The housewarming. We warmed the shit out of that kitchen.








Off to see the Soft Pack and the Warpaint. HH engagement evidence coming on the hot tip.

No comments: