Monday, April 26, 2010

He's a really nice guy I like him just fine but he's a mouthbreather

Mom's making me wear the breathe rights again. This morning, one side was pointing to the ceiling, one side had slid into an eyebrow. We found two nights ago in the pillow sham. Takes two head and shoulder applications to remove the stick from the nostrils. And then you coke fiend the thing all day. We have ordered the football variety - extra intense anti oil resistance. It's this or off with the tonsils.

Why are there four cake shows on TV? Who needs one cake show, let alone four cake shows. Cake Face. Ace of Cakes. Cake Masters. Earth Cakes! Caked Alive!


It got really nice here. I washed the cars. Haven't washed a car in 20 years, seriously.

This also got washed:



This is Dead Mates from Thunderdome, Tiny knows what I'm talking about.



Taco time at Doc's. $2 Texas beers, PLUS, half off bean dip. Who eats bean dip? We ordered two of them.



This is happening, sort of.


I lit up the gym for a P.B. yesterday. They made me guard the high school phenom, so he put a shingling on me pretty bad. But he was Jane's height, so I just posted him up all day. Felt bad for him cause my shit talk must have reached dizzying volume by game three. McHaled! Old man still gots it.

Also of note, genius visit by 2 of the 3 famous Ward Girls of Dallas. That's Carrie on the left and Jenny on the right. Good times!



No comments: