Friday, April 2, 2010

Jane is going to Butler

They've got moustaches and dreamy athletic men managers.

Easter was awesome, had Hank in town, who has ascended to uncle #1 on the strength of his introduction of chocolate to the beanser. The beanser likes the chocolate. Pics and all that to come once I recover from the 56 beers I powerslammed over the last 48.

We've got secondhand reports that the mighty Dayton Flyers won the NIT. Can't confirm, as the NIT has proven unsearchable across all accredited news sources.

Speaking of champions, this team was totally undefeated:



Thank you coach Bill Plyler.

OK, anyone IDs these studs correctly, spare Easter corn.




We have reports that Zoubek is coming to Hawes' wedding.

Prediction: Tiger destroys field at Masters. Somebody ping me with an update, I'll yarbles deep in fishes trophies.

One shining catastrophe,

A



7 comments:

teg said...

OH. MY. GOD. You're just as brilliantly adorable as I remember you when I declared you the cutest boy I'd ever seen. Jane's in for a healthy dose of hotness :)

SMA said...

That first one is Dale. Senior, of course. The last one is Petty. I'll get the middle one here in a minute. If not, I'll ask Mikey.
How did you guys swing that? Nevermind. Connections. I'm so jealous.
Good for you. Love the photos. Give Jane a squeeze for me.

SMA said...

Ricky Rudd?

SMA said...

Dang. NOT Ricky Rudd. I can see now by the name of the photo. Should've known. He's a famous one, too. You know I logged back onto my computer just because I thought it might have been Ricky Rudd. I just love saying/typing that name.

craighill said...

senior, awesome bill and the king.

craighill said...

senior, awesome bill and the king.

kingklam said...

Easter Corn goes to Craighill, well done. I also have Bodine, Yarborough, Allison, Waltrip, and Kenny Bernstein at Bristol.