Monday, July 5, 2010

deslumbrado por las serpientes, el rancho es un lugar idílico

The girls and I had a magnificent 4th. We went to a ranch, which is like a beach house, but with cows. Jane did ranch things. Dad got to blow stuff up. We'd like a ranch I think. This one was called Otro Vez and it came with attack carts.

Jane on egg collection.


Making new friends. This fella asked her verbatim, "hey Jane, after we're done here I'd like to take a ride. Are you into fireworks or what?"



The above ground pool. Never seen or swum in anything quite like this, this is rainwater.



The attack cart.


Shots of the ranch, the interiors were nuts.





Miss Melon, slice #3.



Readying for the big show.



My aides de camp.



First salvo, Jane folded like cheap suit.




And the main event - this was a six foot rat snake. It was under the bottle I was lighting when it was pointed out to me. I thought it was a rattler and leapt like a schoolgirl hopped up on choco milk.



Moments later, a coral. Lethal!



We have met some cool folks man. One couple lived on N. 10th - nuts!


Moontower series, #4.




WC comments:

The Germans are playing lovely football. Have to be the faves.

Spain showing me nada.

Like the idea that Uruguay or the Dutch will make the final. The Dutch could pull it together, they seem touched.

Too bad about Torres.

And from the Netflix dept.:

Whiteout - one star
Zombieland - no stars

Crank - no stars
Port of Call - one star
Hot Tub Time Machine - one star

Crap snakes!

No comments: