Friday, July 2, 2010

Quickly, quickly, goes the little mouse

To appease the grand ladies, with pace:





My, the bee's knees.

On to the WC.

Brasil. Kaka = caca. Dunga - for what it's worth, Done. Too bad all around and good riddance. Games on.

The Dutch. Robben = Robin. What a pussy. RVP = NoVP. Lucky, let the Kuyt fly.

Argentina. Nuts! I'm convinced.

Germany. Pleased I'm on to something. Tough out. When we develop a Kloser, tap me out.

Spain. No chance ultimately. Lucky draw. Thank you. Would like to see Torres get it going. See you in the final.

Paraguay. Send notes.

Uruguay. I'll date any of you. You earned it.

Ghana. Kisses, Stanley Lumax.

Prediction - Germany.

I like our team, at least we can score from midfield now. Addicted to coach's sons anyways.

Big flameouts - CR. ENG. C'mon! The obvious former chimps. AFRICA.

Lalas has been really good. Ruud, heavens.

Cheers!

A








No comments: