Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Les Miz

Welcome to the 3rd trimester.

I'm not gonna lie, this one has not been easy.
I haven't trusted Austin to get me on film, but realized I'd be disappointed not to have any photographic evidence of this pregnancy... so there you have it.
27 weeks.

Jane specifically asked me to make the following video....
"so I can show it to my baby sister when she pops out
to teach her how to dance."
OK.



Otherwise, lots going on at the house. Bookshelves being built, furniture hauled cross country, bed being made, things being upholstered, slipcovered, spray-painted, and otherwise imagined, reimagined and "Pinterested". Once things are presentable, we'll post evidence of all our progress. All this homemaking at least distracts from the pregnancy woes. Well, sometimes.


Current state of new baby's room:
I think she's gonna love it!

Here are a couple of shots from this past weekend. ACL music festival here. Austin had work involvement Fri-Sun, so we had to visit him on-site to see him. Love these nerds.




And Austin got to actually go see some rock at the festival too:



Jane's top baby names to date:

Canary Berry
Matilda Vanilla
Delia
Delilah
Smash Potato Yellowy Cake McKenna
("that's a family name, Mom")

2 comments:

SMA said...

Hey strangers- gotta say, both Mom & Jane are both cuties.

Anonymous said...

love this post!! Windsor, you look stunning. Jane is the best ballerina I've ever seen. I love that nursery!!
xoxo
lissy