Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow morning, 10AM, we find out how accurate my belly readings have been. Admittedly, I'm a little anxious. 90% sure it's a boy, 100% sure I'll pass out on discovery, whatever the news. I do know if it's a girl, she's not dating till she finishes seminary grad school.

I think we're going public with the news, so tune in for updates if you're curious.

I've been casing the local churches, and have threatened on at least two occasions to begin attending mass again. This because dad wants to raise a little papist. Mom says we can't execute on this plan because she doesn't have church clothes that fit her.

To that end, we did pick up some mom jeans (for mom) over the weekend. They debuted at work yesterday, and to great fanfare. I snapped some pics, but Beav wasn't feeling it, so I've posted a likeness. Hot! Will try and get some "candids" once we break in the new elastic waistband suitably.

We also found out this morning that our rent application went through - looking at an April move in, we think. Moving with a pregnant wife should be productive. Bed making usually requires three sits and results in loss of breath.

Yaos!!!!!

1 comment:

Lady Beav said...

I'm suddenly getting a girl vibe today...