Sunday, January 20, 2008

Symphony in E minor


Baby momma reports movement in the chooch basket! Unconfirmed of course, every time I lay on hands, I get radio silence.

Figured I'd be able to conjure a response and transmit a message with the five finger tickle. If the little man is receiving, he's playing hardball.

Speaking of transmittances, we've been attaching audio nodes to the belly at nap time and are playing Mastodon's "Leviathan" into the womb. So far so good. Thunderbroom to Leadbelly - drop anchor!

Update on the nose strips - I've defeated them and rendered the project useless. Tape and iron can't stop this windbag. Trying to upload video footage of my latest sonata.

News on the house hunt soon. We've got a line on a pole hole, cross your fingers.

Go Big Blue.

No comments: