Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Trials and Fibulations


Being evicted and celebrating the wife's birthday in the same week makes for some serious emotional ups and downs, to be certain. I'm at a place where I can't watch reruns without the waterworks making a cameo - just last night, Robocop reduced me to rubble.

However, the above pales in comparison to the news week we're having. A whole mess of the venerated really shit the bed. In summary:

Fleshy utility man from the Shins arrested for smacking his famous girlfriend around. Thumbs way down. Suspect this will end with an impossibly embarrassing plea to the pitchforkers from Mr. Crandal for clemency. No coming back back from this one.

Speaking of Clemency, juicing or no juicing, you have to expect it won't end well when you employ a suspected date raper. Nice job with that posse management, Rocket.

Dr. Phil saves Britney. Anxious to see what L&O will do with this one.

Superdrag / Nada Surf double bill!

Anyways, too much pork for this fork. Here's HH and I taking our chastity vows on New Years. Modeling as model citizens, setting the good example.








1 comment:

Debaser said...

Ok. I know you guys are out "drinking beers" but I'm on the Internets and someone has to start commenting on these blogs. This level of "content" cannot remain unchecked.

Luckily for me -- I already received the email version of 99% of this post.

Please, some new material.