Monday, February 4, 2008

Ballot Result

Very pleased to report, the 7th Annual Brooklyn Chili Battle was one for the ages, as these things casually go.

Winner Brett P. (dear wife and co-engineer Henny not pictured) to my left. Congratulations Tuz, rare that we see this kind of intensity from camp HBS! The ladies love a yard bird in their stew pots. Well done, welcome to the league of champions.

Data unconfirmed, but I counted a dozen or so little people in attendance last night. Child rearing no joke my friends. And I'm high maintenance. Seven years ago, I was totally the biggest baby in the house. Tough to cede that particular title.

10? Chilis entered, keg dominated, booby prizes courtesy of the Buster Black. Beav reports chooch was digging hard on the chili in the green pot, rooked, again.

Our sympathies extended to HH, who yet again, lost a heart breaker. Hang in there chief, I'd eat that chili from my pockets if the opportunity presented itself. It's a closer.

Sad that this will be the last blow-out at 179. Forgot to launch the keg into the neighboring apt.

No comments: