Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Grand Peoples Part One

I love this picture. Cannot wait to join the red vest club. Having in-laws that party is a must. You can't really party like this in New York, which is why hitting the grandparents HQ after delivery is going to be critical: naps and joyrides. And in the case of my folks, mountain hoofing and grapefuit squeezing. Can't wait to hit the booty trail with the Baby Bjorn.

Lots of visits on the horizon, we have my folks coming end of the month for Easter / packing, and then the Beavers arrive in early April for unpacking. I keep losing a month in my calculations, which is troubling. The only thing I've been able to numerically manage is the number of Saturdays between now and June 15th - been logging, on average, 13 hour stints comatose in preparation.

Flying to FLA to rendezvous with Mrs. Beaver on Saturday. New wheels being picked up. Pumped to be a trunk owner again. Last time I spent 22 hours behind the wheel, I was aramadillo spotting for Bostic. That ended with me sleeping through the state of Wyoming. Thank heavens for trucker speed and Bill Hicks.

Somebody gave up their train seat to Beav the other day, might be a first. Lady claimed she didn't look pregnant in the face, hence the delayed offer. These are good things, both.

1 comment:

Hannah Beaver said...

red vest club... come on. That's hilarious. Pimpin truck