Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turkey Head Soup / King George

The ultimate cold buster - broth, beaks and gizzards:


I kind of have a slow week, in between gigs. This was my last day at Strawberryfrog, maybe second to last, can't remember. Me and HF, stone fox, in the same outfit.

Took the baby to see Messrs Calder and Eggleston on Saturday at the Whitney. First time out in the all growd up stroller attachment. Terror:



More baby at the beerhall. Kid loves a dunkel weisse.

After the cultcha hour, we dropped in on Jorge Pertuz. He is probably going to be president some day, based on his performance.


Last one, Buster's gift to me. Took G$ and I an hour to get defeat the puzzle. This could hang over the bed real soon, pending approval from the design staff / ethics committee.

1 comment:

teg said...

Jane is SO eyeing mom's beer. I smell trouble.