Sunday, February 22, 2009

Captain and Chenille

Girls are under the weather, Jane has an acronym, RSV. Hasn't slowed her down much, just created more dry cleaning for dad. She's eating sweet potatos and other tubers. Next stop Little Debbies.


Check out this kit:

Ever since I started pushing shopping carts, I've been prepping for this day.

Two tooths, at Roberta's. She gave the fisherman's lager a thumbs up, negged the sweet action, "too brassy", like her diapers these days.


Split lip, suffered under dad's supervision. Ate it crawling to the fascination station.

This one kind of reminds me of me, before I had my implants.

Probably funny only to her parents, but the kid bangs on this space station with demon intensity.



And because I'm the only one counting, A-man's fave albums of the aughts. We don't believe in Radiohead in this household, so will take no shit to that regard. These in no order.

1. Spoon - Girls Can Tell
2. Wolf Parade - Apologies to the Queen Mary
3. Destroyer - Streethawk: A Seduction
4. The Glands - The Glands
5. Clientele - Strange Geometry
6. Shins - Oh Inverted World
7. Walkmen - You and Me
8. Constantines - Shine A Light
9. Tenement Halls - Tenement Halls
10. Dismemberment Plan - Change

Back to my Carnitas.

Yaos!

2 comments:

teg said...

Second to the last photo DOES look like you!

KP said...

Yikes! RSV. Hope y'all are better soon. Love the new look.
xo KP