Monday, April 28, 2008

The Chooch Basket

Still can't get over that I'm responsible for the above. Mom is doing great. I get to be a gentleman - help her out of cars, use the oven cleaner, and such - she gets to eat all the fun stuff. Getting real used to that thing snuggling up to me when I'm prone. It is now the source of all my powers.

I'm supposed to submit my architecture for the birth plan this weekend. Let's hope she doesn't come early. Heard tonight that babies come when there's a full moon.

Cooked for the first time in the new place, really, Saturday night. Did some damage on multiple fronts:

We had Trey over for eats, took me three hours to make a pretty simple meal - this because I couldn't find all my gear. But once I got it rolling, worked out pretty good. Dishwasher really helps offset my free-form vessel style.

After dinner, the upstairs neighbors started partying at about 2AM - bad tunes, lots of stomping. We figure payback will be murder once the howler arrives. No idea why the forty somethings have embraced Paul Van Dyk and the Oakenfold, but nothing a little Mastodon can't shut down.

Saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall yesterday, which I'm already forgetting.


No comments: