Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Operational Debrief

I think we're 8-9 weeks out. Hoping the baby comes early so the A-man can see the reformed POLVO, but could be wishful thinking.

Baby very active, mostly at night, which is helpful. Doesn't help things either when you are awoken by WILDCATS screaming outside your window at 4AM. Seriously, wildcats, the feral / mascot kind.

I've been signed up a for breast feeding class.

Baby shower #1 in the books, trove of pink flavored loot in the coat room. Thank you ladies. I was asked for gifting suggestions in advance, I see no evidence of compliance, nor season one of the WIRE in the rolly bag. In any case, I think the event was a roaring success. My own weekend less so, total fog induction circa bar 5 on the two man crawl engineered by me and HH. Never cherished a hangover before, but it felt like a sign of the old times.

We're building a wall in the new place, commissioned a ladder, we've bought a W/D, couch - apt. coming together.

This isn't actually the Beav, but this kind of sums up my mornings and evenings:



The belly wiggling is bizarre. Doc says baby is in the right position, head down, feet up, so we're locked and loaded.

Mom looks hot, we'll get some snaps of her this weekend, in her new den.

Send encouragement.

No comments: