Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Retired Soldiers

Feeling mildly nostalgic these days. Likely due to the fact no one is going to be interested in taking any pictures of me in about two months. Dug up a few *gems* during the move that possibly merit re-circulation. For the Aunts and stuff.

I don't ever really get tired of this one. Taken during the filming of one of our epic video productions, circa '88, in Lewisville, NC. Masked man in the upper left just became a father. "Big Daddy Fernie" (seated middle), now father of two. I'm crouching in the track pants. Beav has hijacked those, they are her house pants these days.


The below was taken about 8-9 years ago, at Gilligan's bachelor party, Sammy's Roumanian steak house. I think this is a reaction to the bill.

I gave this one to my mother for Christmas this year. Taken on the roof of 179, can't remember the occasion, but figure it's at least 8 years old too. Those are totally not jazz cigarettes.

Hank sent me this one, from H.S. graduation beach week, '91. Nudie lighters on necks, everyone's wearing their tough guy t-shirts. I'm the only one who stayed this size, everyone else became men.

Taken at the frisbee golf park in Winston. Frisbee says it all. That's ASH in the back, he was supposed to be the frisbee expert, I left with five of his dollars that day. Eags getting married this summer, will be excellent and baby's first road trip I'd imagine.

This was backstage at Kaiser Jab's wedding, also in Lewisville. Situation deteriorated from here.


Parting sentiment. Pretty much how I think I look like I feel right now. Like a hand grenade went off two feet from my head. If that makes any sense:

No comments: