Saturday, April 19, 2008

I just tossed those cut-offs, guess I was holding on to them thinking that they'd come in handy if I were ever, say, trolling for creek sluts on Ocean Isle.


Best Halloween, ever.

Second best Halloween, ever.

This one looks like Halloween, it wasn't. Right about the time my brother started beating me up cause he could.

Not sure why mom agreed to pose for this one.


DC, world cup '94 maybe. Brent was in his early Jack Johnson phase.





These two were taken right around HS graduation, the night we played Salem Academy. That's Uncle JJ in the back, eating ham, with the moustache.



College guys hanging out with High School guys. Band night at the Steak House, this ended really badly.

I used to have this one on my dresser in college. It disappeared for years.


House party at Louie's. Might have been my first kegger. Charlie put his bass through that wall moments after this was taken.


That's me with the t-shirt on that says "daggers". Awesome Canadian Passport.


Derby Day, Brooklyn, '99 maybe.



This was taken the night of me and the Beav's first date. My brother was at this party with a broken leg AND vertigo. JJ was spinning Mac Davis records. Dancing Rob Davenport on the right.


Taken in Jersey, at Uncle A's I think. Was listening to a lot of Dave Edmunds and Donald Fagen in this phase.


No comments: