Friday, May 16, 2008

Meat Sheets

The girls had their baby shower last night, the boys did a red meat offsite. Genius. Steak for Eight at Diner. HH and I girled our T-bone, but I did find a black pearl in my fried oyster, which was doubly awesome. Evening wrapped at Barcade, over Frogger.

Here's me in a crisp party shirt, partying.



Don't have any pics of the girls yet, but assume they're coming.
The Beavers gave me a book called "real pirates don't do diapers". Building consensus.

We broke ground on the nursery on Monday. The guys are supposed to wrap it up on Monday. Pretty sweet little space. Beav is the general contractor, all the way. I do plastic and stay out of the way.

Finally, the microlite Toro arrived, courtesy of the moms. It's a hell of a sled. Hope baby's head is half the size of my pumpkin, gads.


Dinner tonight with the aunts and moms. Big night, plan on banking 10 hours on the back-end. Sleeping late in French is called "grasse matinee", only have a couple more of those left. C'est Dingue.

Thank you boys.

No comments: