Sunday, June 1, 2008

My baby's on the level

Two weeks to go....

We saw the doc on Thursday. According to their scientific machines, she's 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 93% sure a girl. Our medical providers seem very casual about the gender. Our wardrobe providers, on the other hand, taking this girlness very seriously. We are locked and loaded in that department.

Nursery also 93% there. Mom did a good job with that one. As my father put it, "you never had it so well". I seem to recall a lot cardboard and cinder blocks in my resting area, though we were trained not to complain.

Went to Buy Buy Baby today and Beav almost went into labor. That place is insane. I think we bought a bunch of crumb catchers and towels. Beav had a list that looked really serious. I don't ever want to go back there, I'd rather our kid wear burlap and drink from empty ice cream cartons.

Heroically, we caught the Raconteurs at Terminal Five on Friday. Band was tremendous, venue the worst. Speaking of bands, ours is debuting on Thursday at the agency. It's a kegger. We haven't practiced in two weeks, I predict an oops, looks like flipped a breaker moment.

Unpacked a ton of boxes, found our wedding pictures, which I'm not sure I've ever seen. They are pretty cool, so I scanned a handful.

Here are a couple of my sixteen groomsmen.

Reg kills me, the donny also has a special package on the way.

Josh and Mary Margaret in the photobooth. They have two dogs named Cocoa and Randy I think. We're all hanging in August down in Sullivan's Island, should be epic.

Mom and dad, making the picture we all have in our sitting rooms:


No K, no T:

Here's a still from our first dance. I'm actually executing the coz here, flawlessly.

Couple of the band, probably somewhere around the bridge in Jailbreak.


The women and children enjoying our labors.


Glamor shot of the newlyweds. Hair was still brownish then.

Totally posed. Apter, if you're reading this, let's have a look at that footage.

On the subject of Apter, little Apter. Moments after this was snapped, Mr. Atticus dove in that bucket bath.


Drum roll for the big finish. This one is peerless. Panini, eating a panini at the church. We're flying in Uncle Pawel for the delivery.


Saw some comments on that last post. Social media!


No comments: